Research studies have shown that massage has real, measurable physical and emotional benefits for your body and mind. Some benefits like relaxation and decreased stress are fairly obvious. However, there are many benefits of massage that are not as commonly known, yet they have a powerful impact on how we feel and our overall happiness in our daily lives.
- Promotes relaxation
- Decreases stress
- Improves posture
- Increases nutrients to muscles
- Helps reduce swelling
- Helps develops muscle tone
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation
- Relaxes muscle spasms and relieves tension
- Promotes regular sleep habits
- Removes lactic acid build-up
- Increases body awareness
- Increases mental alertness
- A massage a month helps keep the doctor away!